Frequently asked questions:
1. Is London School Of Dentistry a university?
- We are not a university but we run courses for students who want to study dentistry at university.
2. What does your course involve?
- We run a 2-day course from 10am-4pm where our tutors bring dental equipment to provide practical hands on experience of dentistry. They supplement this with academic seminars on all dental topics. These topics can be found on the "about us" section.
3. Do you provide lunch?
- We do not provide lunch and recommend that students bring a packed lunch. However, there are supermarkets and restaurants near the facility if students wish to purchase food.
4. Will you provide help with applications to dental school?
- We provide a seminar on day 2 which covers everything from starting a UCAS application to real life interview questions at dental school. We also provide contact information for future assistance if need be.
5. Is there a dress code?
- You will be handling sharp instruments at times, therefore please dress appropriately so that the risk of injury is minimised.
6. Where do we register on the day?
- Main reception at University of East London (Stratford - Water Lane) campus.
7. Do you provide accomodation?
- We do not provide accomodation, however there are numerous hotels near the campus. Westfield Stratford is nearby for parents to spend the day if they are travelling from far.